No.665
蒼翼忍者・鵜飼孫六
 Balanced
4 ★
MP 1 Cost 10
 LvHPATKRCVWeightSellExp
1571357187191240525
7015428932814261680036750
 *1 Experience gain bonus from same element
 *2 Weighted Stat: HP / 10 + ATK / 5 + RCV / 3
  • Counter 3x damage taken with Water for 4 turns.
  • Change Fire orbs to Water orbs.
CD: 17 Turns ( 7 Turns at Lv.11 )
This card cannot be used as assist.
20% all damage reduction.
Same Skill
Applicable Killer Latents
Awoken Skills
Evolution
Lv25
Grayed out Japanese cards
GungHo Collab Series
Drop Locations for #665
This card can be obtained by:
- Evolution from Ukai Magoroku
Sort: Newest | Oldest | Highest rated
Comment
4
By Ace@PG 6 years ago ( 6.4.3 ) 
at the price of a KoW, this skillup seems rather ridiculous
3
bradon /r 6 years ago ( 6.4.3 ) 
anything to get you to use stones
1
Nirumi 6 years ago ( 7.2.2 ) 
If you do expert+, you have a chance of getting it already evolved. Don't lose hope :O
0
Mr Wiggles 6 years ago ( 6.5.2 ) 
If it were just a KoW and a Sapphilit it might be ok, but an evo mat from ALL FOUR weekday dungeons? Sorry Amon, but I've got better skillups to evolve (like Flare Drall -_-;; )
0
Momo in reply to Mr Wiggles 5 years ago ( 7.3.0 ) 
To rub it in, the Japan only HxH counterpart is much less picky: two Sapphlits and a Blue Evo mask.

Seeing as the dragons were removed as mats for the pengdra, it would be nice if they did the same for these other frivolous ones.
0
otaku 4 years ago ( 8.4.1 ) 
To be fair though, 2 of those mats are pretty easy to get.
0
By AbsentLnbx 6 years ago ( 6.5.2 ) 
Really hoping for an UltEvo no matter how unlucky it is…
0
By Chrono 6 years ago ( 7.2.2 ) 
Those evo mats... Skilling Amon up must be a friggin pain. I rather run other orb changers and a Idunn and Idunna for extra many rows I guess.
0
By Greg! 5 years ago ( 7.3.0 ) 
Wow, I may have had the best luck ever just now.

4/4 Skill-ups in one fuse!! It's freaking crazy! I love Gungho Collab dungeon!
0
By otaku 4 years ago ( 8.4.1 ) 
His stats and skill make him a pretty good sub for some S-rank teams.
0
By Pinkie_Pie 4 years ago ( 8.6.2 ) 
If only that leader skill were instead reflected as awakenings...
0
By Jadedragon 2 years ago ( 14.1.0 ) 
Dat ain't Falco
-1
By PackersFan 6 years ago ( 6.5.2 ) 
With his leader skill and an evolved Grodin (80% damage reduction ) wouldn't u be invincible against single attacks?
2
deadnuts 6 years ago ( 6.5.2 ) 
That's not the way it works. Example:

Say 1000 damage incoming, it would reduce that 80%, and then reduce the remaining damage by 20%.

1000*0.8*0.2=160 damage received.
1
Silveus 6 years ago ( 6.5.2 ) 
Although, for all intents and purposes, 2 Grodins, or a Grodin and nearly any other type of resist lead, does make you nearly invulnerable to a single attack.
Tell us what you think
Please follow the guideline when posting a comment:
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
You are not logged in. Please sign in or register an account to add your comment.