Devil / Machine
7 ★
MP 6000 Cost 25
 *1 Experience gain bonus from same element
 *2 Weighted Stat: HP / 10 + ATK / 5 + RCV / 3
  • Change all orbs to Wood, Dark & Heart orbs.
  • Reduces cooldown of other skills by 1 turn.
CD: 15 Turns ( 10 Turns at Lv.6 )
This card can be used as assist.
  • ATK x4 when simultaneously clearing 6 connected Dark orbs.
  • ATK x4, reduce damage taken by 50% after matching Heal orbs in a cross formation.
Same Skill
Assist Bonus Stat
HP +452 ATK +100 RCV +43 ( Max Lv )
HP +551 ATK +125 RCV +87 ( Max Lv & +297 )
HP +663 ATK +150 RCV +98 ( Lv 110 & +297 )
Applicable Killer Latents
Awoken Skills
Super Awoken Skills
( Random 1 of 3 )
Do not grayed out Japanese cards
DC Universe Collab Series
Drop Locations for #2827
This card can be obtained by:
- Evolution from Knightmare Batman (Film)
Sort: Newest | Oldest | Highest rated
By Duranvolt 4 years ago ( 8.7.0 ) 
Wow, dude is perrrfect for Zuoh
TwO$BiLL 3 years ago ( 12.0.3 ) 
And now Kami <3

Having Batman on a team would be pretty cool

Edit: he actually makes for a perfect inherit onto Kami.. much better option than a Sub
Last edited by TwO$BiLL 3 years ago ( 12.0.3 )
By Cornykova 4 years ago ( 8.7.0 ) 
He's a solid, strong card. The only thing he lacks, is a wood sub attribute (or dark). A REM card should always have this in his evolved form. It looks really weird.

Also, I started playing this game because I am a huge DC fan and this collab was running back then. I'll be a poor man when this hits EU again :-)
Cornykova in reply to Onlyname 4 years ago ( 8.7.0 ) 
Good point. I just checked and there is not a single monster with +900 weighted stats that has a sub attribute. highest weighted with a sub attribute is Blonia. What I'm wondering now : how will they make an ult for this? he's already the 7th highest weighted stat of the game. For NA, this makes sense, but the japanese won't allow Batman to be stronger then Goku :-)
Onlyname 4 years ago ( 8.7.0 ) 
I think they decided not to give him a sub attribute bc his weighted stat is too high. Technically speaking, the attack stats of all cards with sub attributes are either 10% or 30% higher, depending on if it's the same attribute or a different one. So while his weighted stats are high, it does actually take a hit because his attack stat is simply 2003, and not like 1820 + 182 for having a sub attribute.

TL;DR- Batman has no sub attribute simply because they didn't want him to. If he did, they would no doubt reduce his attack stat down to 1830ish if it were double dark, or a little bit less than that if it were dark/wood.
Milo 4 years ago ( 8.7.0 ) 
He's the same as Machine Hera in that respect. Stats are supposed to make up for it, I suppose.
Lol tho if they made a "sad" Affleck UEvo for him:)
Last edited by Milo 4 years ago ( 8.7.0 )
By ferret 4 years ago ( 8.7.0 ) 
Batman was always known for being tougher, stronger, and having a higher recovery than superman. Glad Gungho accurately represented it in both their stats.
By Reverb 4 years ago ( 8.7.0 ) 
Lol he literally has Ishida's active, but with a three turn shorter cooldown and one less turn of haste. Uvos for Sengoku series plz
By Kamek 4 years ago ( 8.7.0 ) 
Add one monster to Eschamali's small sub pool.
By tian 4 years ago ( 8.7.0 ) 
Pandora team sub that combo's with Pandora's active and has superb stats.....time to save dem stonesss
By Guest 4 years ago ( 8.7.0 ) 
Holy-Mother of god.
945 stats for a 6 star, 2 rows, Zuoh-esque active that allows you to heal?
Rip all my stones to DC Collab.
By nturtle 4 years ago ( 8.7.0 ) 
I dunno, I just don't see a realistic consistent use of his LS.
Cornykova 4 years ago ( 8.7.0 ) 
He's a mix of the old Panda leader skill, but instead of 8 orbs for 4X, you'll only need 6 orbs for 4x, but with no lower options.

The other part of his LS makes sure you can choose what you want to do. If you want to stall, you can activate the shield, until you are ready to burst. It's not a perfect LS, but I don't think he's meant as a leader anyway.
By Killbillvo 4 years ago ( 8.7.0 ) 
I rolled 2 of these in a row. The nonIAP gods are with me! :)
By Milo 4 years ago ( 8.7.0 ) 
Cool Card
but i don't like Ben Affleck at all
and I have about zero good dark cards
By Guest 4 years ago ( 8.7.0 ) 
He should have the "god killer" awakening. Get it?
nathan@N17 4 years ago ( 8.7.0 ) 
Why, superman is physical
JuCombo in reply to nathan@N17 4 years ago ( 8.7.0 ) 
Superman is considered (by average humans within his universe) to be a god among men due to his abilities. Lore-wise it would have made sense, but game-wise the Physical Killer was the better option.
nathan@N17 in reply to JuCombo 4 years ago ( 8.7.0 ) 
Thanks captain obvious
By MaliciousB 4 years ago ( 8.7.0 ) 
Wow those weighted stats are insane... Building up a 297 card for feeding already lol
By Badman04 4 years ago ( 8.7.0 ) 
Looks good on a Awoken Lucifer team
By Prospero 4 years ago ( 8.7.0 ) 
WOW.....I near broke the bank getting Superman and super girl first time this collab rolled around (see evod wonder woman page) they throw in an unbelievably good version of batman for offensive attack rather than defensive panic button. Dayum you gung Ho. ...dayum you.....Btw is there an option to set up direct deposit registry on my paycheck or can I just buy shares ?

Sure would be nice for ults for flash and aquaman. Not to take away from the movie promotion but they are so good in their respected classes and element,(spikes with super low cd)a couple more awakenings sure would bring the stars of this collab up to current standard.
Last edited by Prospero 4 years ago ( 8.7.0 )
By nadtz 4 years ago ( 8.7.0 ) 
wow, after getting nothing good during the bleach collab (from the rem) got this guy with 1 pull. now to figure out how to use...
By Disorderly 4 years ago ( 8.7.0 ) 
got this out of my rolls for the collab, unfortunately I cant see me using him as most of my work has gone into W/L teams (which rukia was amazing for, thanks gungho) Kinda wanted supergirl as a sub for rukia, but maybe when i get paid ill whale a little to see if i can roll her.

Pretty cool sub for a dark team that wants a huge stat stick with a 3 color board change.
By «§» Brodin 4 years ago ( 8.7.0 ) 
Perfect For Meimei!
By Mr-ex777 4 years ago ( 9.2.1 ) 
Now in the japanese version he's even better because he's now 8x there. But unlike Ana Typhon he isn't anti-bind which can be troublesome sometimes.
By ganjacakes 4 years ago ( 9.2.1 ) 
when did they boost his leader skill. that extra 2x attack makes such a big difference.
By Guest 4 years ago ( 8.7.0 ) 
I've run the batman vs superman dungeon repeatedly the last two days. I ran it on multiple difficulties both days and only came away with 5 batman emblems. (which seems extremely low to me) Then to top it off I fed all 5 emblems to batman and didn't get one skill up. Is there a problem with this dungeon or do they just not want you to skill up batman???
soonerce 4 years ago ( 8.7.0 ) 
Same problem here. Incredibly frustrating.
submandave 4 years ago ( 8.7.0 ) 
Welcome to the wonderful world of probabilities. With a nominal 10% skill-up chance, that means a 90% non-skill-up chance, yielding a 0.9^5, or 59% chance of not getting a skill-up for five consecutive feeds. No problem, just math. (FWIW, during a 2x skill-up period the odds of this drop to 32.8%)
Last edited by submandave 4 years ago ( 8.7.0 )
OmegaCloud in reply to submandave 4 years ago ( 8.7.0 ) 
I had fed Supergirl 11 emblems and didnt get a single Skill Up. I find doing 2-3 during a 2.5x or 3x skill up boost is when you get the most outta it.
Master Hao in reply to OmegaCloud 4 years ago ( 8.7.0 ) 
along the same line, i've had the most success by fusing 3 at a time when there's a 2.5-3x skillup bonus but also rotating skillup fusion of other monsters one after the other

cause even though it's random - it doesn't seem as likely you get skillups consecutively most of the time. and if you mix in other characters, some you aren't as eager to skillup then it mentally eases the pain when you don't get it :)

ie - try to skillup valk, then supergirl, then batman, each with 2-4 materials. instead of just doing 5 batmans once.
Last edited by Master Hao 4 years ago ( 8.7.0 )
Tell us what you think
Please follow the guideline when posting a comment:
- Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.
You are not logged in. Please sign in or register an account to add your comment.