Dungeon Information

Toynasaurs in the Way
Stamina: 12    Battles: 7
Coins: 11,000 - 24,000( 1,459 / Stamina )
Exp: 2,613 - 3,078( 238 / Stamina )
Orbs Allow:
2
2,054
98
6,303
2
2,176
98
6,507
3
4,800
0
21,867
Energy Charge / 9,600 / ( Charge )  
50% Chance.
3
4,960
0
22,400
Energy Charge / 9,920 / ( Charge )  
50% Chance.
1
233
15,000
15
2
1,898
150
8,561
Double Strike / 2,657  
10% Chance.
2
1,787
150
7,817
Double Strike / 2,502  
10% Chance.
2
2,336
48
16,320
2
2,016
48
15,253
3
6,666
100,000
10
3
6,666
100,000
10
1
1,318
1,680
37,520
Bind Attack 1 x ( 2-4 Turns )
< 50% HP, 30% Chance ( 20% Base Chance ).
2
2,948
420
112,188
2
2,725
2,940
56,354
Avatar Border
Invade
Rare
Very Rare